Back for another winter, the Short’s Brewing Fat Bike Series offers three of the best fat bike races in Michigan!
The mission of SBFBS is to highlight groomed fat bike trails in Northern Michigan and to get more people outside when the snow flies. Fat bike racing is laid back, friendly and fun. Few types of racing are as accessible to beginners or as unique for more experienced riders. At any given event, you’ll see some of the fast mountain bikers, gravel grinders and roadies in the state toe the start line alongside folks racing on rented fat bikes; everyone is welcome!
This year, kolotc.com is helping coordinate the five-race Series with plenty of help from the Northern Michigan Mountain Bike Association. $5 from every Series registration will be donated to NMMBA’s general fund to support trail maintenance and advocacy across the region.
2023 Short’s Brewing Fat Bike Series Schedule
- Fat & Flurrious – January 14, 2023 – Get Registered
- Fat Chance! at Crystal Mountain – January 28, 2023 – Get Registered
- North American Vasa – February 11, 2023 – Get Registered
- Dog Man Challenge – February 18, 2023 – Get Registered
- Fatty Caddy – February 25, 2023 – Get Registered
We couldn’t put on our Series without the support of our generous sponsors. Check’em out!